Saturday, August 28, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile.



For some reason, while I was watching this today, I found myself wondering who this reminded me of... who was it...(scratching head)...hmm. I continued watching, giggling and smiling. I know! It's my best friend's daughter... Rosa Jane! Why, who knows? I think it must be because it makes she makes me smile and giggle.

**Here's hoping that only a best friend can handle her BFF comparing her daughter to a snail shell with shoes. ;) Enjoy KBR... I love you two more than life itself. Can't wait to see you at Squam!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

that was hilarious!! i love it and i can totally see why that would remind you of RJ! i think i love the snail shell who can't really pick up anything. i can't believe it's taken me so long to realize you *really* are blogging again. I love it! i love your writing and your perspective. it's so refreshing and I think you're the best!!