Sunday, July 09, 2006

Thanks for the Shower!


Shower For Baby G2
Originally uploaded by The Gulde Family.
Many thanks to Amy Bassett for throwing me a baby shower this past Saturday. And of course, thanks to my dear friends Amy Klouboucher, Becca Brown, Rachel Perrier and Lauren Breit for coming. It was so nice to sit down and enjoy a lunch with a handful of my favorite ladies. And it was so fun to get some baby boy goodies! It's really hitting me that this could happen at any minute...and I hope it does. Selfishly I don't want to share my body anymore. I'm ready to eat without heartburn, sit without back pain, sleep (well, I may not get much more of that for awhile)... but I can't wait to sleep on my stomach and back again, etc. You know the drill. I'm just plain ready. So bring it on little boy... "Show me whatchu got."

4 comments:

ERIC WELLS said...

Hey,Hey whadda say Birthday girl...just wanted to say hope its a great one for ya...We here at the house of Wells had a great birthday weekend and wanted to say hope your special day is just that!!! Your Bud Eric

Fulmer Fam said...

Oh Sally, Sally, Sally, I will tell you what your little boy has got, he has all the normal little baby things and yes, one of THOSE! And he will bring it on every time you open the diaper, heeheehee.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»