Saturday, July 08, 2006

"Big Poo"


Two Fish
Originally uploaded by The Gulde Family.
Here are my two little fish at the "Big Poo" this past Tuesday. Francis has really grown into a little water lover. She kicks her legs and reaches with her arms and says "I'm an otter!, I'm an otter!" I'm headed to a shower for little G in about an hour and Matt and Francis are off running errands, but more than likely will end up at the "Big Poo" before the day is over.
* Amber, notice Francis is wearing Punkie's coverup in the Flickr set. Thanks for all of the hand-me downs. We're lovin' them.

4 comments:

Fulmer Fam said...

Ok, so glad that you explained the title of this because when we went to the pool on the 4th the minute we stepped into the baby pool they discovered, yes a poop floating in the pool, the whistle blew and everyone was ordered out, hahaha, so when I saw the picture of them in the pool and saw the title "Big Poo" I thought no way them too.

Drew, Amber and Megan said...

Anybody ever seen CaddyShack?!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»