Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Browns


The Browns
Originally uploaded by The Gulde Family.
Went to Ryan and Becca's house tonight to watch LOST and hang out while our house was being shown for the fifth time today!

I brought a chicken enchilada casserole that I made... from the Junior League of Oklahoma cookbook no less. I mean, who else other than the highfalutin ladies of the JL of OKC would know how to truly make a tex-mex delicacy like that? I suppose I could have consulted my Texas Junior League cookbook (because I do have both - of course), but when it comes down to it, I'm still an Okie at heart. I know, I know... I married a Texan and therefore I need to do my best to cross that red river when I can, but not when it comes to my casseroles, damn it. I draw a line there. ;)

So, we heard back about our counter offer. They countered back at us... and now we are waiting to see if we get an offer by the am from the folks who saw it today... and then we'll counter back. Again, keep them fingers crossed. ;)

No comments: