Monday, October 05, 2009

Coming out of the fog...


So it's almost been 6 months since the birth of my son, Sam, and I'm starting to "work" again. Work is in quotes, because as moms we all know - I've been working overtime since this kid was born. So what I mean is, I'm starting to shoot and design a bit. Last week, a friend asked me to design their wedding CD. Their requirements: The wedding colors were brown and they bought CD's that were black and turquoise (because they didn't have brown CD's at the store). They asked me to just put their initials on the front, but the more I thought about it... it just didn't work. Brown CD cover and turquoise and black disc -yuck. I racked my brain for a way to incorporate some turquoise and came up with this. I think it's awesome. A great solution. Lucky for me, Tim and Tracy already refer to themselves as "TnT."

3 comments:

chacha said...

I love that you're "working again"! Love love love access to the creative mind and keen eye of Sally Carns Gulde.

On an unrelated note, did Matt ever get called "Guldelocks"? I assume so. Just occurred to me that would be a pretty decent taunt to use against a blonde boy.

Drew, Amber and Megan said...

oh man, this is good. very creative, love it!

Sgulde said...

I don't think he actually was called Guldelocks...but we use the term lovingly around here occassionally. ;)

Feel free to taunt him.