Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MOVIE: Georgie Climbs Stairs!


George CLIMBS! on Vimeo

So, I get this email from babycenter.com today:
"As your baby's muscles are becoming stronger, he's apt to lunge forward onto all fours from a sitting position. He may even go into a "pre-crawl" exercise, rocking back and forth on hands and knees with his trunk parallel to the floor. You may hold your breath at this astonishing feat — expecting him to take off at any moment. Some babies, before long, will do just that, while others will crouch and rock in place for weeks before actually getting anywhere. Most babies begin to crawl between 7 and 10 months."

Yeah, thanks for nothin' babycenter.com. How about babies that crawl at 6 months and climb stairs at 7!
You can be sure I've been "holding my breath at THIS astonishing feat."
Can we all get down on our knees now and pray for Sally?

p.s. thanks to Aunt Denise and Uncle Jeff for the awesome St. Pat's care package!

1 comment:

Drew, Amber and Megan said...

That was so great, so fun to watch! I like Francis saying "That's funny" I wish I could come stay the weekend, sometimes miles just suck!