Thursday, November 16, 2006

Playing catch up...


I voted.
Originally uploaded by The Gulde Family.
It's been hectic arond here and I've been really bad about posting. Recognizing it's bad blog behavior to post mulitple posting in one day...it's still an evil I must do. There are too many cute things that you must see.

First, thanks to Diana Stewart for sending me an email from her Aunt Lucy about the women's suffrage movement. It was just the trick to make get off my butt and go to the polls. I picked up Matt from work and we went as a family. Last time we were there was with Francis for the last presidential election. She was George's age at the time. This time she was so cute and helped Daddy. Don't tell my mom, but I think Francis is a little democrat.

Since we were in the neighborhood we stopped by our old dry cleaner, Sunny. She became a good friend of ours and if you remember, made a dress for Francis when she was born. So darn sweet. We haven't been there for over a year, but she yelled in excitement when she saw us and remembered our names. She gave Francis a bag of M&M's and we had to peel little George out of her fingers when we left. We love you Sunny.

No comments: