Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Georgeous Eyes


IMG_0504.JPG
Originally uploaded by The Gulde Family.
Yes, George appears to be mostly Carns these days. Those eyes are from my side of the family. That reminds me of something funny.

A close friend of mine, a guy I happened to have dated as well, was shocked upon meeting my mother at our college graduation. He pulled me aside and said is that your REAL mother? Confused, I said "yes" and asked what he meant. He apparently had thought for the past 4 years that I was half Vietnamese. He said "but your eyes look so asian!" Mind you, this was a really good friend. Hilarious. Anyway, I have no idea what that means, except to say that he's definitely mine. And if you check out my dad, grandmother, great grandfather... you'll see those same Irish/English eyes a' smiling at ya.

No comments: