Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Happy 32nd Birthday Best Friend!


Porch Destruction
Originally uploaded by The Gulde Family.
Today is Matt's birthday.

When I stop and really think about what today means I get a little teary eyed. It's not about cake and ice cream...frankly in my prego state these days everyday is about cake and ice cream, but rather.... it's about celebrating the birth and existence of my sweet husband.

What would I do, who would I be without this guy? Where would we all be without his ND fanaticism, his love for male chorale, his giddyness upon seeing all things mechanical, his disturbing love for grammer (ha... gotcha, honey) grammAr, his work ethic, his artistic talent, his left cheek dimple, his kindness and patience to strangers, and his incredible loyalty and love for his friends and family.

Man, I love this guy. And I know I'm not the only one. Matt, Happy Birthday best friend. I'm so glad you were born. I'm so glad you are in my life. Thank you for being you. Hope today is extra special.

1 comment:

ERIC WELLS said...

Geez Matt I hope you realize how lucky you are,I dont think I could pay any body enough to talk that good about me,you've got quite a catch there buddy.I would just like to say you should always talk this good about each other,you know I dont know you personally Matt but I can tell from how Sally writes about you that she thinks the world of you and I think thats the coolest feeling when you feel that way about someone and they feel the same way so enough rambling from me already...happy birthday.......Eric