Monday, March 13, 2006

Went to the Zoo with Ellie!


I love the Zoo!
Originally uploaded by The Gulde Family.
This past Sunday we went to the zoo with Francis's good friend Ellie. Ellie's mommy is about to have baby #2 and is on bedrest. ;( So we kidnapped Ellie to give mom and dad some needed time off. I can't speak for Matt, but I can tell you I was secretly a little nervous about taking care of two little ones at the same time. What I didn't expect is that it would be so much fun! The girls couldn't have been better and seemed to really enjoy seeing all the animals and cruising in the wagon together. We heard every imaginable animal sound between the two of them. They are experts when it comes to wildcats. The favorite part I think for Ellie was getting a hotdog for lunch! Francis of course focused her attention more on the french fries.

No comments: