Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rockin' Francis


Rockin' Francis
Originally uploaded by The Gulde Family.
This morning as I was getting ready I looked around and realized something was missing. It was Francis. She normally is under my feet, grabbing at me at all times while I try and get dressed. Moments after realizing that she wasn't hanging on me I heard a funny noise coming from her room. It sounded like that darn rocking horse that she's terrified of... and it sounded like it was rocking! I slowly peered around the corner expecting to see her beside it possibly just pushing on it's head and was completely shocked to see that she had mounted that pesky horse! Her grandpa Gulde made that horse and I'm sure he would love to know that she is enjoying it. She continued to ride it for probably 5 minutes. Which for those of you on toddler time know, is a darn long time. So mark your calendars. Today is a new day... Francis is no longer afraid of her rocking horse.

No comments: