Tuesday, February 28, 2006

MOVIE: Small Piece of Francis


View this clip on Vimeo

Maybe it's because I'm pregnant and hormonal, but I find myself a little teary eyed these days as I realize how fast my little girl is growing up. She's at an age where so much is changing everyday. She's walking and talking and just all around blowing my mind with the things she can do and understand. It sounds so trite, but it's true...they grow up so fast. We went to the Oak Park conservatory the other day and she loved it. It was so nice to be able to take off our coats and pretend we were outside for an hour. In any case, it was all I could do to wrangle her up! She was walking a million miles a minute in every direction. This is a little movie from my perspective as I watch her grow everyday. I find myself so proud and also a little sad that I can't push rewind sometimes and see her grow up all over again.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

that's the cutest video and photomontage i've ever seen in my whole life. what a great song, too. you get the mom-of-the-year award. i love you!!! and if you find a way to put a piece of francis in your pocket, i'd like a little, too.

Fulmer Fam said...

OMG, I am crying and it is only 7:30 am, what a way to start the day. I don't even want to think about my little Thomas walking yet. Also, I love that song, who is it?

Sally said...

:) It makes me cry too.

The artist's name is Sara Groves and it's off her CD called "Station Wagon." I think the only place to buy it is on her website: www.saragroves.com

It's definitely worth the purchase. The whole CD is great.

katherine petillo said...

that brought back some fun memories and lots of smiles. i hope we can see you guys soon. we miss you so much. give that big girl a hug for me. love you!