Monday, August 15, 2005

More Content Coming Soon

We're back from vacation, but it has taken us a while to put some new pictures up. Sorry about that. I promise they'll be here soon.

In the meantime, here's the latest news.

1. I broke Sally's Grammy. When I say that I "broke" it, I mean that I was in the same room when it happened to fall off the mantle and break into two pieces. I hope that the Grammy company replaces broken ones for free. After all, we don't even own all the rights to the thing (e.g., we couldn't sell it without permission . . .).

2. Francis is just about to walk. She stands up in the middle of the room without hanging on to anything. She lunges. She walks with the slightest help from person or table. We'll post video of some of the first steps.

3. We got a little help with Francis. She now has a standing Friday date with Roxanne, who takes care of a number of kids in Oak Park. Roxanne is great.

4. I got stung by a jellyfish in Galveston. The interesting thing is that it had pretty much cleared up within a week, but then unexpectedly flared up again. Now it's a really itchy rash on my wrist.

5. Francis added the Gulf of Mexico to the list of bodies of water she has encountered.

More soon . . .

No comments: