Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Darth Vader's Blog

When I see something like this, I realize that Episodes I and II haven't completely destroyed my love for Star Wars. This guy is blogging as Darth Vader. In his latest entry, he has just raided the Rebel base on Hoth. Earlier, he complains about being surrounded by incompetents:
Short entry today. Full schedule. Deploying killer probe droids across the galaxy. You know what I hate? Idiots.
Then I see something like this, and I'm a little grateful that the latest Star Wars movies are so bad. If they were just as good as the first two, I might have ended up with a star wars tattoo.

*update*

You can stop looking at the tattoos, because you will never see anything that surpasses this.

1 comment:

Erik Quarfordt said...

All it took was a Star Wars reference for me to join the Gulde posting family.
By the way, shaven Scout looks like Leon. A better caption for the photo would have been the following:

"Sally and I ritualistically shaved our dog Scout. There really is nothing like a shorn german shepherd... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."