Monday, February 28, 2005

A Day in the Life of a Seven-Month Old

This is my first post. First off, a big hats-off to Sally for setting this up. She's fantastic. I love her.

I also love Francis. This is a picture of 100% Francis. Over the last few weeks, she's been sick, and we've only had about 70% Francis. 70% Francis is subdued; it's hard to get a laugh out of her. She's not terribly fussy, she's just not one-hundred percent.

Turns out, she had an ear infection. Once we got some antibiotics into her, she started ramping back up to 100%. Francis at full power is something to see. She laughs at all of our jokes now. She's starting to crawl - and when she does, it's usually on a seek and destroy mission.

I'm going to take Francis's example and make my 100% something special.

No comments: